Our shade grass was chosen for its outstanding performance in the transition zone, dark green color, shady area performance, and spring green up. It is blended with Mallard Bluegrass which is a high heat tolerant and durable bluegrass that performs well with low water inputs.
- Superb fine texture
- Improved disease resistant
- Commendable drought tolerance
- Dwarf growth characteristics
- Excellent shade tolerance
- High maintenance
- Regular over seeding and fertilizing in the fall and spring are required to maintain a showcase fescue lawn in Oklahoma as our summers can be brutal on fescue.